Project Three Begins: My First Few Stabs 3/14 (happy pi day)



 Here are the first pictures I shat out. I still have no idea what I'm doing, I feel. However, these turned out... not terrible... I think? I'm not sure what they're supposed to represent, as I am just doing a, "huh, what would happen if I do this? Oh, it looks like that. I guess I'll stick with it. Huh, what would happen if..." kind of approach. They both look like messed up drug trips though, if I'm being honest. Maybe that's a theme I can go with? Things that look like messed up drug trips? Eh, probably not. I'm just going to keep experimenting with stuff and see what happens. It's worked for me so far, so...?

Comments

  1. I love the first one the one with the color, The way the images are broken up are sick

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first image so much! the way the color works with how the items are organized is so mesmerizing. it honestly reminds me of an open sequence to a psychedelic film, which might be a bit of a reach but i really do enjoy this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the way these are going!! I loved wandering the first image, i feel like its something you could representationally make a storyline out of. I'm excited to see the other elements you build on for the trip effect, i think an alice in wonderland kind of thing would be cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts