Progress 1/21/22 3:30 pm

Here's my progress so far as of 1/24/22 at approximately 3:27 pm. I believe I may be instructed specifically in class tonight, but I figured I'd upload this before I work too much longer on it. Learning Illustrator hasn't been nearly as hard as I thought :) I showed my progress to my boyfriend and he actually wants me to do something similar to another image for an album cover his band is putting out. This one used to be clouds in the sky and his picture is a mushroom cloud from an explosion, so I'll be using similar shapes. Looks like I'll have more time to play around with Illustrator, even outside of stuff for this class. 

 

Comments

  1. Really great start to your background! I love that i can tell it's clouds but its also so distorted and funky like they're getting ready to be a thunderstorm or something of that sort. The contrast and intense gradients are also very eyecatching. Im very interested to see how you are going to tie this dynamic background into your appliance of a lava lamp. Can't wait for more progress photos!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts